Click here for an accessible version of this information.
A few things we have done to reassure you when we reopen in May 2021:
– You will be offered a full refund, should any performance be cancelled due to Covid-19.
– If you are showing Coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate you should not attend the performance. You will have until 24 hours before a performance to return or exchange your tickets for these reasons.
– All tickets will be e-tickets. Please be ready to show these on your mobile phone or print them and bring them with you to Wilton’s. We are not posting any tickets, and you will not be able to collect tickets from the box office. Without proof of an e-ticket we will not be able to let you enter the building.
– Currently tickets can be booked in groups of up to 6 (please note this may change). Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, our Box Office is open for telephone sales Monday-Friday (exact opening times may change weekly and can be found here). We ask all our audience members to book only with people in their household or support bubble. If you have already booked with friends or family outside your household or support bubble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You must keep socially distant from our staff and other bookers in the venue at all times.
– When booking you can choose to sit in the stalls or balcony. Wilton’s will then allocate your seat(s); you cannot do this yourself. We will notify you of your exact seat(s) from one week prior to the performance. If you have any access requirements you will be able to note this on your order, or please email email@example.com for further assistance.
– Your allocated digital seat ticket will detail your allocated arrival time slot – this will either be between 35-60mins before the show or 30-5mins before the show. We ask that you arrive within your allocated time slot – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your allocated arrival time if necessary. We cannot accept any latecomers at this time
– Drinks can be pre-ordered or purchased on the evening – information on how to pre-order your drinks will be sent to with confirmation of your seat(s). We encourage all our audience members to pre-order drinks, which will then be ready for you to collect and enjoy in our auditorium on arrival. Please note that currently drinks can only be collected after your ticket has been checked at our main entrance on Grace’s Alley, and all drinks must be consumed when seated in the auditorium. The Mahogany Bar and Cocktail Bar spaces will not be open for post-show refreshments.
– Please note Wilton’s is currently cashless – we will be accepting card payment only if you have not pre-ordered your drinks.
– Please meet with your party before entering Wilton’s. Your tickets will be checked altogether at our main entrance and we may ask you to wait for the rest of your party if you turn up individually.
– When entering Wilton’s to attend a performance, it is likely that you will be asked to queue for entry outside the building. Please ensure that you are prepared for a wait and have appropriate clothing in case of poor weather.
– All audience members will be temperature checked on entry to the building. Should you have a raised temperature you will be asked to leave and return after 15 minutes, when you will be checked again. If your temperature remains raised then you will not be permitted entry to the building.
– Once your tickets have been scanned and you have checked into the venue our team will advise you where you can purchase or collect your drinks.
– We ask that all audience members wear a face covering at all times when in the theatre, except, as briefly as possible, to drink as needed. Members of staff will also be wearing face coverings.
– We ask anyone who is medically exempt from wearing a face-covering for health reasons to either carry the relevant medical identification or to wear a hidden disabilities lanyard (available here) to help staff identify you and your needs. This is not mandatory, but you may find it makes your visit smoother.
– There will be a one-way system around the building and in the auditorium. Toilets will all be in use. Please follow the signage which will be socially distanced – please do not move onto the next marker if there is another person there.
– If you have a disability please email email@example.com and we can assist you with your visit.
– We will have several hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue. You must sanitise your hands on arrival to the venue, before entering the auditorium, and before and after using the toilet facilities.
– We have increased ventilation throughout the venue so please note it may be cool inside. Please do not close any windows in the venue or doors that have been safely held open.
– There will not be a cloakroom.
– We cannot allow any latecomers at this time.
– We will have an enhanced cleaning schedule in place.
– If you develop symptoms of Coronavirus after visiting Wilton’s, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will be in touch. Please follow any advice they may give you.
– If one of your fellow audience members tests positive for Coronavirus following a performance, you may receive a call from NHS Test and Trace, asking you to get tested or self-isolate. We ask that you follow any advice they may give you.
– As per current government guidance, Wilton's is required to collect details of every audience member as part of NHS Test and Trace. In order to help facilitate this Wilton’s has signed up to NHS Test and Trace and therefore requests that all audience members download the NHS app prior to arriving at Wilton's. Upon arrival, audience members who have not provided details in advance will be asked to scan our venue QR code via the NHS app. This is to ensure we comply with the legal requirement to collect contact details for NHS Test and Trace.
If you do not have a smartphone or have not downloaded the NHS app, you will be required to manually give your information to our Front of House team prior to entering the building.By booking a ticket(s) you are consenting to Wilton’s being able to share your name and telephone number with NHS Test and Trace. If you have any questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark and the Visit Britain's 'We're Good To Go' Mark. These mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences. You can find out more here Official London Theatre here: https://officiallondontheatre.com/see-it-safely/ as to what theatres have been putting in place ready for your visit, and what you will need to know beforehand.