Measures we've put in place at Wilton's for 2021
Click here for an accessible version of this information.
– You will be offered a full refund, should any performance be cancelled due to Covid-19.
– If you are showing Coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you should not attend the performance. You will have until 24 hours before a performance to return or exchange your tickets for these reasons.
– All tickets will be e-tickets. Please be ready to show these on your mobile phone or print them and bring them with you to Wilton’s. We are not posting any tickets, and you will not be able to collect tickets from the box office. Without proof of an e-ticket we will not be able to let you enter the building.
– Currently tickets can be booked in groups of up to 6 (please note this may change). There will be telephone booking available from November and this will be advertised on our website so please check the dates and times when our phone lines will be open. We ask all our audience members to book only with people in their household or support bubble, complying with government regulations, which may change. If you have already booked and regulations change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– There will always be 1metre+ social distancing in the auditorium.
– When booking you can choose whether to sit in the stalls or balcony. Wilton’s will then allocate your seat(s); you cannot do this yourself. We will notify you of your exact seat(s) prior to the performance.
– We will be serving drinks. We will notify you of how to pre-order drinks prior to the performance.
– All audience members will always be required to wear face coverings, except when eating or drinking. Members of staff will also be wearing masks. If you cannot wear a mask for health reasons, please email email@example.com to let us know before your visit.
– All audience members will be temperature checked on entry to the building. Should you have a raised temperature you will be asked to leave and return after 15 minutes, when you will be checked again. If your temperature remains raised, then you will not be permitted entry to the building.
– There will be a one-way system around the building and in the auditorium. Toilets will all be in use. Please follow the signage. If you have a disability please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with your visit.
– There will not be a cloakroom and we will not allow latecomers.
– We will have an enhanced cleaning schedule in place.
– If you start to develop symptoms of Coronavirus after visiting Wilton’s, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will ask you where you have been recently and who you have seen. They will then get in touch with anyone you may have been in close contact with to advise them on what to do next.
– If one of your fellow audience members tests positive for Coronavirus following a performance, you may receive a call from NHS Test and Trace, asking you to get tested or self-isolate. We ask that you follow any advice they may give you.
– By booking a ticket(s) you are consenting to Wilton’s being able to share your name and telephone number with NHS Test and Trace. If you have any questions about this please contact email@example.com.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark and the Visit Britain's 'We're Good To Go' Mark. These mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences. You can find out more here Official London Theatre here: https://officiallondontheatre.com/see-it-safely/ as to what theatres have been putting in place ready for your visit, and what you will need to know beforehand.